Kids + snacks are a match made in heaven. Is there any kid that wouldn't eat 14 snacks a day if you'd let them? Except then they don't want to eat dinner...
We've rounded up 9 kids snack ideas for when you want something a little different than goldfish and pretzels, again.
1. Frozen Yogurt Blueberries via Heart of Deborah
Image via Heart of Deborah
2. Parmesan Ranch Chickpeas via Jennifer Meyering
Image via Jennifer Meyering
3. FroYo Berry Bites via Skinny Ms
Image via Skinny Ms
4. Apple Slice Cookies via One Little Project
Image via One Little Project
5. Meat & Cheese Kabobs via It Is a Keeper
Image via It Is A Keeper
6. Peanut Butter Energy Bites via Chef Savvy
Image via Chef Savvy
7. Oatmeal Trail Mix Cookies via Celebrating Sweets
Image via Celebrating Sweets
8. Mummy Mini Pizzas via Like Mother, Like Daughter
Image via Like Mother, Like Daughter
9. Healthy Apple Muffins via Cookie + Kate
Image via Cookie + Kate
The trail mix cookies are calling my name for my afternoon snack! They would be great ot make on the weekend and eat throughout the week. Happy snacking!